Listen to your favorite Gal on the Go Unplugged episodes:
Gal on the Go Unplugged: Dania Abimourched, Business Owner + Baker – Gal on the Go Unplugged
Unplugged is back!!! Enjoy S1 Ep. 19 In this episode, Gal on the Go has a flavorful talk with Dania Abimourched, baker and owner of Dano’s Granola. Dania shares the influence of merging her eastern and western cultures, the origins of her product flavors, the thoughtfulness she puts into selecting healthful ingredients, her family’s impact on her products, how COVID affected her distribution, various ways to use granola, and more!
- Gal on the Go Unplugged: Dania Abimourched, Business Owner + Baker
- Gal on the Go Unplugged: Michele Bolos, Tech Wonder Woman + Philanthropist
- Gal on the Go Unplugged: Kelly Barrientes, Founder of Professional Women's Cycling Team
- Gal on the Go Unplugged: Andria Jennens, Dance Educator + Professional Ballerina
- Gal on the Go Unplugged: Courtney Helinski, Senior Fundraising Coordinator